Ricoh C9110 Skewing

cDirect

Machine runs great except for two things......grays (found a work around) and fish tailing the alignment on the second side. Had service replace just about every sensor but it still happens on and off. I do tray alignments for every stock and the alignment is perfect on the same stock and sheet on the alignment page but when it comes to the actual job i get variance. Any other C9100-C9110 owners get any of this?

We have a 9110 and have the same issues. Our service dept hasn't been much help either.

I would love to know what workaround you found for the grays.

I worked on 9100 for couple of years and had similar issue with skewing/magnification consistently for last 6 odd months.
They replaced pretty much everything there was but no solid fix. Some paper stocks worked better than others but it just kept going out after a while.

I've since left the job so not sure if they were able to fix it. Beast of a machine otherwise.

We have a 9110 and have the same issues. Our service dept hasn't been much help either.

I would love to know what workaround you found for the grays.

Been a while but It seems that the paper might have been the issue. The other part is that i now always "Align Tray" when I run a new job....especially long runs.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back