Ricoh Greenline (refurb)

Robohopar

Hi gues. Did a search and didn't find much so maybe you can help if you have experience.

So Ricoh has a refurb line called "green line" sold with a like new service with decent low click cost and price point on the machine.

Does anyone have any experiences with these? I'm mainly looking for a b&w machine. 8200 with vacuum feed and booklet finisher to be exact.

Thanks for the info.

8200 was discontinued 5 years ago, if you're looking for a cost-effective used machine to get your moneys' worth in the long run that probably wouldn't be the model I'd look at. Downtime could be huge 3 years from now while the service provider looks for parts.

That's true. Guaranteeing parts does not mean parts on hand. I doubt it'd be seen as a win if your machine is down for a week and you're missing deadlines as the provider searches for the part they're contractually obligated to provide you. Happens all the time.
and if its under service, they cant get parts, they would have to replace the machine i guess.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back