Screen EP-B101 Ethernet Converter Box / PIF interface / Pif Box

Hi,

Anyone who have a User Manual for Screen EP-B101 Ethernet Converter Box / PIF interface / Pif Box, or knows how to configure / set up. Please see attached pictures
Thanks. Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_1952.jpg
    IMG_1952.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 704
  • IMG_1953.jpg
    IMG_1953.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 873
I have this box too. But i couldn't get soft to drive it only could find some instructions.
I hope it will help you...

Attachments

• EP-B101 introduction.pdf
    229.7 KB · Views: 1,212
  • EP-B101_StartupManual.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,008
Hi Nutech Shroff,

according to the Introduction.pdf above, you can use Screen´s TrueFlow & Equios workflows and the HQ510-RIP (Harlequin).

For a current Harlequin-RIP e.g. Xitron Navigator v12 you would need a Xitron blue box interface instead.

but where is the plugin for HQ510-RIP abd what the minimum version required?

Last edited by a moderator:
pam_add
the device plug-in for the Screen devices is an integrated part of the HQ510-RIP. HQ510-RIP is the Screen branded version of the Harlequin RIP. The oldest HQ510-RIP I know was v5 for a Katana film setter. I hope it helps you.

HQ510-RIP V10 and up versions will drive it. I didn't try it, but in official HQ510-RIP V10 brochure written ep-b101 box. I would like to try drive it with Trueflow 7.3. but cannot find patche files TF323 and TF324...

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back