SCREEN PLATE RITE 4000 E4e0b : expoure head error

TUFAN

I have a screen ctp plate rite. I have a problem and i coudnt soleve it. When i open the machine and start to initialazing machine give a error E4e0b : expoure head error. Whe i press detail it give me irregular 5 v power suplly also sometimes irregular -15 v power ssupply. Is there anyone seen like this problem?

Please change the cables from the power supply to the head. It is a common problem for the old Screen devices.

Thank you for your replay. I check the cable and I saw bite on the cable But I measure the cpu card and I saw the all voltage right. What do you suggest next? What should I check?

Going in depth with this problem- the real problem is the voltage drop when the machine starts exposure. You can measure the voltage of the power supply and it could be ok, but... the head also measures the voltage and if it is out of the limit, the ctp generates this error. It is also possible to upgrade the FPGA of the head. For all of these you need a qualified Screen engineer, There is a big risk to do something wrong.

We have excessive current on board 2 and 4. I change CPU, head driver board and moder board same error. I check all the board on another machine they all work well. I check all the power voltage they are all correct. Please help me

We have excessive current on board 2 and 4. I change CPU, head driver board and moder board same error. I check all the board on another machine they all work well. I check all the power voltage they are all correct. Please help me

Clean optics. Replace worn lasers if needed.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back