Screen Platerite HD 8900 Error Message E001002: Mechanical Error.

natiqur

[h=2]Dear Sir,[/h]

I am in a trouble with Screen Platerite HD 8900. When I start the Machine it works smoothly. But after an hour it shows Error Message E001002: Mechanical Error. ( Nip roller does not descend). If I clean the M53 Motor and LBS Sensor, it works smoothly for another hour. But after an hour (Approx) it shows the same Error Message. Please advice. I will be ever grateful.

hello natiqur,

sometimes we had equal/maybe the same problems with a now 15 year old screen PlateRite 8000: Mechanical Error.

First we suspect the rubberroll(s) leading the plate to the locating pad for punching. My colleaegue cleaned that roll(s) - i do not know exactly which ones - with spirit (ethyl alcohal) an than it works better, the rubber had more grip.

After a while the same problems again, but now it was, as it seems, simply my wrong handling: After leading the plate to the location pad i was "testing" the position of the plate with a little pressure to much forwarding outside left and right with the effect that the old meanwhile may be a little bit "curved" rubber roll backed down on one side so much, the plate doesn´t came to a real parallel position to the roll... (So now i´m reducing the "test" down to nothing, just leading the plate into the right position and good is...).

maybe this is helpfull for you? (How old is your platesetter?)

kindly regards,

Ulrich

Last edited:
Dear Greg Eagel,
I am interested to buy Katana 5055 and ECRM63QS Imagesetter. I am willing to buy if you can give me with cheap price. Please inform me in detail about the Katana 5055 and ECRM63QS. Are you accepting L/C or not ? If you have any other Machineries please inform me in detail with Pricing as early as possible through my E-mail ([email protected]). Thanks.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back