Showing "Data Transferring" but no work has done in a Katana FT-R5055.

natiqur

Dear Sir, When I start the RIP PC it has detected SCREEN FT-R5055. After sending a job from RIP, FT-R5055 is showing "Data Transferring" but no work has done. RIP and FT-R5055 both become hangout and not working before restart both of them. After restarting same thing again and again. Please suggest. Thanks.

Last edited:
Dear Sir, When I start the RIP PC it has detected SCREEN FT-R5055. After sending a job from RIP, FT-R5055 is showing "Recording in progress" but no work has done. RIP and FT-R5055 both become hangout and not working before restart both of them. After restarting same thing again and again. Please suggest. Thanks.
Dear Sir , Good Day. thanks for write this issue. now imagesetter machine are give this type error. can you re install RIP OS and HQ ?

Dear Sir , Good Day. thanks for write this issue. now imagesetter machine are give this type error. can you re install RIP OS and HQ ?
Dear Sir, Thanks for your response. Actually I have replaced 3 pcs of HD and MB of the RIP PC which were tested from another house. There is working perfectly. I think M.Con3 board and S.RAM board's versions are not matching. Thanks.

Hello, I'm William from Indonesia,
I have some problem with the Imangsetter Screen FT-R5055R Machine
Our problem in MCON board can't not burn the laser (Machine error 15)
my contact Whatsapp +628129179176...
if any one give me the solution .thats very pleasure to me .

or some one have Downloader MCON 304A/200D
a (2).jpg
a (1).jpg
a (3).jpg

thanks
William

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back