Signa Packaging & Packagin PRo

chiefy

Registered Users
Has anyone got any user guides/operating instructions or examples for useing Heidelberg Signa Packaging and the new Packaging Pro? Cant seem to get any documentatino out of HDM since our upgrade and i cant see any help user guides with any relevent info on the system.

Hi Chiefy,

Did you get any training when you got your upgrade? Did you upgrade from Signa Packaging to packaging Pro?

I always had Packaging but never got any training on that app. Since the upgrade to PR4 i started to look into the packaging software in Signa as we do a small amount of packaging and lots of envelop designs that require interlocking etc. The basic packaging seems pretty limited as you need to have the imposed die forme, i cant seem to see the use of that. I have activated a demo of the Pro version that works very well. I have spent a bit of time and self trained myself and managed to get some good results with complicated folding cad files that i created or edited in illustrator, exported as a dmg cad file and then imported into Signa/packaging. Would love to get my hands on some more info or training though as there is no 'help' menu that i can find in the packaging software that runs of the back of signa.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back