Sourcing heavy card stock papers (14-16pt)

Enrique

Does anyone know of any sites that sell 14 or 16pt card stock? I've been trying to search for days but 99% of the results are either business card printers or pages discussing the difference between 14pt and 100lb paper.

Thanks in advance!

No, I am looking for sheets. This forum says "Wide Format", my understanding of that term is that a "wide format" printer is anything 13" and above, which my Epson 1440 falls into.

We dont work in 'pts' here, but micron or gsm for sheet thickness - that equates to a 200-250gsm/mic board. You should be able to source such a material from a large format 'media' supplier, in the UK they can part of a big Paper Supplier - or similar ... try that.
http://www.imagesetting.com

Right now I only need a ream of letter-size to keep handy as I don't currently have any jobs that require it.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back