Speedmaster-74 touch screen problem

Dieudos123

Hello everybody,
Some keys for the touch screen for the SM-74 are not working.Please is there some calibration I can do?
Or anyone can help me and explain me how to connect the mouse on the CP2000 of the SM-74?
Thanks in advance.

Dear Sir:
Hi hope you are well
I will recommend that you see: 1) when you turn ON the main swtich the display has Self Test or calibration, and finaly IF NOT fault occur during self test "Heidelberg" will be displayed.
2) Test the 24 Vdc power supply for the Display , see your schematic diagrams in MID pin assigment between 1+2 , use a Good DMM(Digital Multimeter) like FLUKE or similiar in Precission.
3) If there are, the Display (Touch Screen) with Keys are faulty. They have, special membrane inside very Sensitive and delicated, that they can be corrupted and need Replace completely.
However if you have some Tech or Eng, that they can fix it. Great.
Let me know, and do NOT hesitate to back me if there
are some Doubt OR Question.
Regards
[email protected]

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back