Stahl TD 78 Not booting up - lost parameters

sukhnam

Registered Users
Hi,
We have a Stahl TD 78. We replaced the batteries with the machine off which was the incorrect thing to do. Now the machine lost its settings which tells it what model it is, what options are present etc etc. To put this information back, one needs to put the machine into service mode from the digital panel. Please can someone assist with how to get into this service mode. I think you have to hold a combination of buttons for a few seconds but I cant find this information in any of the manuals. Perhaps it is in the service manual but I dont have this manual. The machine is owned by a Non Profit Organisation that prints spiritual literature and distributes it at cost price therefore this problem is trying to be rectified with the least cost to the organisation

Appreciate any help on this.
Many Thanks

Service mode stahl fd 78

Service mode stahl fd 78

I think there is a jumper to set into service mode. check in the delivery panel.

Hi Narayan. Many thanks. You are correct. Found the jumper last week Sunday. Just need to enter in the parameters of the machine now. Unfortunately the j100 Igbt inverter just blew its power supply as well so have to repair or replace that. Then only can I start with putting in the parameters in the machine. The jumper is on the a7 board right next to the x8 connector. It is actually marked in the schematic layout of the machine. Thanks so much for your help. Appreciate it

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back