Still have vertical lines going through all colors OKI C931

I've wasted a lot of money on trying to get this printer to print flawlessly

All rollers in the pathway have been changed

Drums are near full

plenty of toner

transfer belt replaced

lines show on paper & cardstock more visible on cardstock.

Only thing that hasn't been changed is the fuser unit

WhatsApp Image 2024-02-23 at 12.23.58_ba4b38e2.jpg

Guessing I'm not the only one to check out our new member's profile to see if it was Dan? :oops:
Welcome @JustaPrinter BTW, I've a feeling your posts may get above average number of views because of your handle.

When you purchased it did they say it was running or had problems? and sorry but .... change the fuser unit?

I have no experience with OKI printers but the vertical lines seem like they should not be there. Since you've basically replaced everything else, I would try the fuser. If the lines persist, the only other thing I can think of is to try a different stock? I assume you have tried contacting OKI and that their answer is that what you are seeing is normal?

Best regards,
pd

Take a look at the transfer belt to see if it is marked up, I would get that when toner would build up on the front of the transfer belt cleaner.

If you can open the front door while it is in the middle of printing you can check the image on the transfer belt, if that looks ok then look at the fuser, it might be done. Since it is doing it across all colors its happening at 1 point.

Se as linhas verticais estiverem em todos os núcleos, você deve pegar um pedaço de papel e limpar levemente os LEDs da imagem que ficam na parte superior da tampa.

tente isso e depois dê seu feedback.
Coincidentally I was just going to say exactly that, you pipped me to the post! :D

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back