Suprasetter error 5701 " No Signal Enable"

laurowu

I am facing a difficult issue with our Suprasetter 105. I am getting error 5701 " No Signal" Its says that its either the drum or the slowscan that is not correct. I have analyze the issue and thinks that it is a slowscan issue since the error 5701 is only happening when exposing 1030 plates. I observed that when the linear guide did not stop at the right position , error 5701 appears. I just don't know how to correct this. What exactly controls the movement of the slowscan? does the taster or plate position on the drum has anything to do with this? We do not have this error when doing GTO, but it sometimes appears but rarely on Medium size plates. On 1030 plates it appears always. The drum position is ok right, since the drum position is all the same for all plates?

Thank you very much and I would dearly appreciate any and all help that you can give me.

Please let us know if you are able to resolve this issue. I work for a CtP prepress service company. Perhaps our engineers can help.

Dear Sir

I buy used suprasetter A52/75 without RIP I try to install GUI CONTAINER 4.05 in begining all is correct till I do update GUI container version. After doing update installation there is 2 recorder errors:
RECORDER ERROR 101: Internal system error
RECORDER ERROR 2: Internal error
The second Gigabit ethernet does not start.
How can I do to restart and restore with the good internal file (I cannot format internal system because the A75 license code will be deleted.

Pls give some help

Louison

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back