Suprasetter ERROR 6306. Edge Sensor is Defective

sistecopy

Hi... any help with this problem...

I try to solve it, but i confuse about the error, the edge sensor is that sense the widht plate when you introduce the plate to the CTP...

But this error appears when i turn on the CTP... and never goes online becaouse this.

I enter in diagnose mode, to see if can check from here, and when i try to initialize the slow scan to move the carriege to the right, this never initialize, i get again the error 6306.

I dont know if the sensor is damage or the motor sensor, and this couses that the slow scan motor doesnt work

any idea??

Attachments

• DGZQ6472.JPG
    DGZQ6472.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 523
  • IMG_3458.JPG
    IMG_3458.JPG
    257.3 KB · Views: 634
I looked up the error list said it's a defective edge detector. Try disabling the edge detector in the parameter to isolate the fault if it's the edge detector or slow scan motor.

I looked up the error list said it's a defective edge detector. Try disabling the edge detector in the parameter to isolate the fault if it's the edge detector or slow scan motor.
Thank for you time.... i try to find the PID for disable the edge detector, but never find it....you have it? I login in the container for service and developer.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back