Table-top Automated Coil Binding Machine

CBSprinter

I'm looking at purchasing a tabletop automated coil binding (44 HP) machine. Looking to spend under $10K. Any recommendations? TIA

You could get your commercial binding equipment from a place my company uses called Lloyd's of Indiana Inc. It would be pretty easy to get your automated coil binding machine for well under 10K. For example, you could buy a Rhino-O-Tuff HD 7700VF Ultima Vertical Feed Deluxe HD Punch, a Rhino-O-Tuff PC2004 Manual Punch with Electric Coil Inserter, and an Akiles Crimp@Coil, all for around $7500.00. These three machines give you your tabletop automated binding.

Then simple add ons like the Rhino-O-Tuff PAL-14 Picks A Lift Seperator and a Rhin-O-Tuff APES14-77 Automatic Ejector and Stacker module for an additional 5K would really get this system up to date, and moving at top speed. The best part about using a system like this is you can buy it all seperately!

Hope this helps!

Runs of 500 coil bind books (10 books ea.) over 2 year inventory supply. Grand total 5,000 books. I've seen the coilmaster jr video...impressive. Unless you can do better on pricing, my company isn't willing. Again love this machine!!!!!

Then please contact me and we can review options ranging from $3,500 to $10,000 for punching and binding.

David Spiel
877-BINDERY

i can offer a 4 in 1 multi function binding machine ,electric punching for 22000sheets/hour with a foot pedal,dies can be interchangeable 4 in 1.jpg

semi-automatically,after pressing switch button ,coil passed through the hole automatically then cutted by a plier with your hands

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back