The Plant Tour

gordo

683 The Plant Tour.jpg

If this company is really dumb enough to use the dart system for estimating, and worse, admitting it to a bunch of people on a tour, then I'd say AI will end up replacing the whole front office and ownership and the company will probably be better for it.

If this company is really dumb enough to use the dart system for estimating, and worse, admitting it to a bunch of people on a tour, then I'd say AI will end up replacing the whole front office and ownership and the company will probably be better for it.
Will never happen............. Unless "AI" is a person's name and they are the owner's son, nephew, brother-in-law, trophy wife, girlfriend, etc.

Just call me Al. That was a song, wasn't it?

As much as I don't really trust AI, because it's already cost me considerable income, the above-mentioned owner's son, nephew, trophy wife, etc. are just the ones who need to be replaced.

Remember the Franklin system? The first printing place I worked had the book, but there were so many things in there that they thought should go into a price (like charging for storage of customer negatives) that we would never use and couldn't get away with if we tried, that it was kind of entertaining to read.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back