Thinking of buying the Xerox 700

a schoolmate of me buy a 700 for my introducing, i feel so sorry for the printing quility of it, we are in diferent city, i buy a Canon 6000, and print 30,000 to 50,000 a month with good quility.a custom of me
went to his city,i introduced the custom to him,when the custom back to our city and show me the job of 700,i feel so bad. The reason of i didn't introduce canon 6000 to my schoolmate is he have so small room,

KM c6500 kM C8000

KM c6500 kM C8000

Do you know anything about the C8000 other than reading from the internet? Seen it? Inside info?

Have had 6500 for two years been happy with it. Few tricks to come close or spot colors, but run 300gsm gloss all the time no problem. Interested in the C8000 myself going to print show in Chicago next month to check it out. Go to youtube.com type Konica Minolta 8000 great video that shows it off. Or go to stopthepresses.com to find out more info.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back