Threads that go off topic

random

Again my comment was what difference does it make whether the C900 uses oil or not! If someone likes the device, likes the print that it produces and it fits THEIR needs, who cares whether it uses oil!

YOU Random are the one who needs a reality check, your only solution to everyones needs is a KM6500 or at least a few of them. You are as nonobjective as anyone could be because you are on KM's payroll. The only league you are in is the one for KM tech monkeys with their rose colored glasses, and their KM underwear.

Re-read post #13 of this thread, how is that railroading a conversation? It wasn't about me, it was about all the devices that are SUCCESSFULLY printing with fuser oil vs the minority that don't. Maybe the C900 will be as successful as the rest!

I think you'll find, and Im sure others will back me up here. I have recommended other machines many times. Im not about to go through the threads to find examples.

The 65 is not the solution to everyones needs, never said it was. Im just saying if your looking at a 700 and 6000 don't forget to look at a 65. If your doing more than 100k a month look at something else if your doing less than 50k a month look at something else. Easy.

to be honest you's both debate in every thread i read :D so wouldn't even worry about on/off topic. all in all...i think it lets the forum down seeing people constantly debate

That is why when the kaboose starts chugging I'll be dragging the thread in here so that original thread can continue on it's journey.

Let's REALLY go off topic!

Let's REALLY go off topic!

Random and Craig, how about weighing in on some other topics for us? Suggestions include:

1. What NFL team you root for and why.
2. The bailout of the automakers.
3. Who is prettier: Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?

I figure that if you're this entertaining when discussing color copiers, you'd have a FIELD DAY with this stuff!

Random and Craig, how about weighing in on some other topics for us? Suggestions include:

1. What NFL team you root for and why.
2. The bailout of the automakers.
3. Who is prettier: Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?

I figure that if you're this entertaining when discussing color copiers, you'd have a FIELD DAY with this stuff!

Why quoting Jennifer and Angelina in the same sentence?
Is there anybody else but Angelina out there????
And by the way Craig, oil makes a huge difference!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back