Trendsetter - Unload Table Stuck

rboyd

CREO Trendsetter NEWS 2637 Autoloader

All of a sudden the unload table is not working properly. The plates image fine, and exit to the unload table. The table goes down and the cups push the plate into the processor. But the table will not reset and automatically go back up. Just started doing it. Eventually it will time out and produce an error... "Autoloader: Plate still on unload table, can't reload". Obviously, there is no plate on the table.

I am able to command line "table up" and it goes up just fine and continues making plates. If I put the table up immediately after plate exits the table, there is no error. So it's not mechanical, but likely a sensor.

I've tried adjusting NVS configurations on sensors that might be related, but must not be finding the correct one.

Any ideas???

Attachments

• TABLE status.jpg
    TABLE status.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 286
  • TABLE unload error log.jpg
    TABLE unload error log.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 276

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back