Uable to install Pitstop 7 pro on Mac

fredfish

Hi there. I run Mac OSX 10.5.8 (Leopard) on an Intel iMac. When I try to install Pitstop 7, it shows the Pitstop icon in the dock, but a white window appears and nothing happens. Have tried to explore the package "Start.app" but can't find anything to start the install manually.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Erik

Hi there. I run Mac OSX 10.5.8 (Leopard) on an Intel iMac. When I try to install Pitstop 7, it shows the Pitstop icon in the dock, but a white window appears and nothing happens. Have tried to explore the package "Start.app" but can't find anything to start the install manually.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Erik

Erik,

PitStop is a plug-in for Acrobat. You launch PitStop by opening Acrobat. Which Acrobat do you have installed. You launch PitStop by opening Acrobat.

Which version of PitStop are you installing. Maybe you can try it with the latest update of PitStop 7. You find the link here:
partners.enfocus.com - /releasedsoftware/archive/pitstop/752/

cheers,
Bert

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back