Corrupt Sessions. Can't log PitStop modifications history

irep

Hi.

Thank you for adding me as a member of the community.

I have one big problem with PitStop. It is simple, fast and consistent (repeatable).

Enfocus PitStop (13.2) plugin gives the ability to trace the modifications done in a pdf. When a pdf has been set to log the modifications history and it has been "Enfocus Sign and Save as…" PitStop joins a signature to the pdf: "Certified PDF 2 Signature" So far so good. But… if I enter PitStop edition mode and edit whatever object and choose "Enfocus Sign and save" (not save as) then Acrobat send an error message "Fail to create digital signature"

After that, the whole history of edition gets corrupt.

Please see screen capture

C63KE5B.png

I made a short video screen capture to display the workflow: https://youtu.be/C3MFR9pLZug

Please note I encounter this issue on Mac (OS X 10.11.6) and Windows 7. Acrobat Pro DC 2015 and PitStop 13 (update 2)

I have written on Enfocus' Forum ( https://forum.enfocus.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1531 ) and to support@enfocus but didn't get a solution or confirmation that this a bug or a problem with my workflow so far.
I also posted here: https://forums.adobe.com/message/9027886

Would anyone do a similar test for me ? Thank you.

Please note that I also tried all those workaround (all failed) :

I Activated Root user on MacOS and started a new session as root.
I Repaired permissions with Terminal: sudo /usr/libexec/repair_packages --repair --standard-pkgs /
The only problem remaining after this was: "Permissions differ on "Applications/Safari.app/Contents/Resources/Safari.help/Contents/Resources/index.html", should be lrwxr-xr-x , they are -rw-r--r--“
I booted the Mac without extensions (shift key pressed on startup).
I closed and reopened the test documents or quit and relaunched the Acrobat application at different tests' step.
I waited variable amount of time between the first "Enfocus sign and save as" and the second ""Enfocus sign and save" because once it worked fine, but I wasn't able to reproduce the "miracle".
I uninstalled and reinstalled Acrobat DC and PitStop 13 u2.
I installed another demo of PitStop on a more recent Mac at another office.
I used FontDoctor 10 (from Extensis) to check my fonts.

Attachments

• photo5909.png
    photo5909.png
    487.1 KB · Views: 263
I checked and it seems our support team are in contact with you and are having a teamviewer session with you today.
This is something that I think only they can help diagnose, I don't think this is something a user can assist with.

abc thank you for passing by.
Yesterday a support member has told me he is having a problem too. But not at the same moment, sooner actually.
Please understand my approach, for the first time I was looking for someone who could tell me if he or she encounters this problem too. It could avoid me searching for a trouble in my configuration(s).
At the present time, I hope that the "angel" @support will find a little time to test my machine online (US East Coast versus GMT+ 2)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back