Ultimate Score Consumable Parts

kdonegan

We recently found out that Ultimate score is no longer in business. We were sold a Baum 2020 with 2 Ultimate Scoring units about 16 months ago and now need to replace some of the scoring rings. Can anyone point me toward a source for this consumable item?
Thanks
Kevin

Kevin,
I think you're going to be out of luck on that unless you can find someone selling one on Ebay. I was told that the reason they shut down was a patent lawsuit they lost with another score manufacturer, so even previous distributors wouldn't be allowed to sell you parts. I'm in the same boat-the scores are good, the price was great, but if anything goes wrong I have to throw it away and buy a new style.
Bob

Can't you get some help from Tech-ni-fold, short of buying their complete kit? I think they are the ones that sued Ultimate.

Al

Can't you get some help from Tech-ni-fold, short of buying their complete kit? I think they are the ones that sued Ultimate.

Al

What a great angle for Technifold to supply consumables if they can legally pull it off. The reality of it is all these scores produce the same results in my opinion but I knew something was going to happen with the law suit as they were just too similar. Sucks for the consumer.

Cal Chris Sexton at Bindery Parts. Their company has their hands in a bunch of cookie jars and they do a great job of servicing my company.

Good luck,

JW

I have already traded my ultimate score for technifold. Call technifold they will make a good deal for you.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back