Unwanted Font box Smartstream Designer

csawatzki

We use Smartstream Designer to impose for the indigo and it puts a 1pt font box at the origin point of the imposed document. Any way to keep it from doing that?

SmartStream Desinger Issue

SmartStream Desinger Issue

Hi. I am the North American Category Manager for HP SmartStream products. I've checked with our teams and we have not seen this issue before. Please call the service support line at 800 204 6344 to open a case and get expert support to resolve this issue. Thank you. Bob Raus

We use Smartstream Designer to impose for the indigo and it puts a 1pt font box at the origin point of the imposed document. Any way to keep it from doing that?

Hello Bob,

Hi. I am an HP Indigo user for the last ten years. I have definitly seen this before. I think I saw this a lot exporting PDFs out of Quark 7/Yours Truly or maybe even "Export as EPS". I'll check the archives when I get to the office.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back