UV and IR coating for HP indigo

Kompac Kwik Finish Will Work For You!

Kompac Kwik Finish Will Work For You!

The Kompac Kwik Finish is an exciting offline coating and curing system, providing a quick and easy way to apply UV, Aqueous, Primer & Specialty Coatings to a wide variety of substrates. Thin substrates...No Problem! From onion skin to plastics; whether digital output or offset, each job will have the visual appeal, lasting durability, protection and rub resistant finish that your customers expect!

• Flood & spot coat as well as spot not coat (allowing areas to be free of coating), encouraging enhanced finishing capability and assisting with variable data printing
  • Apply UV, aqueous, primer & specialty coatings with one system!
  • Easy to setup & operate
  • 5 minute coating change and clean up (with the patented Kompac Vac)
  • Auto level pump & sensor (Automatically replenishes coating when it is low)
  • Patented Kompac Air Delivery System provides 'non-contact' delivery of the coated sheet

For more information write to [email protected] or visit Welcome to Kompac Tech!

Attachments

• Kompac Kwik Finish[1].pdf
    334.3 KB · Views: 227
UV Aqueous Coater for HP

UV Aqueous Coater for HP

Good Morning

I thought I would let you know there are a number of machines that can either coat UV or Aqueous coat. However, You also need to beware that clean up time going from Aqueous to UV is not a quick turn over. You would be talking at least 30 minutes up tp ahour depending on the person doing it.

Please let me know what the application is for Aqueous for the HP.

I do do sell the coater that does both. I can provide information on the coater as well as the coating. I have sold units for both since 1995.

[email protected]

Thanks for your time

Time4u2

UV Aqueous Coater for HP

UV Aqueous Coater for HP

Good Morning

I thought I would let you know there are a number of machines that can either coat UV or Aqueous coat. However, You also need to beware that clean up time going from Aqueous to UV is not a quick turn over. You would be talking at least 30 minutes up tp ahour depending on the person doing it.

Please let me know what the application is for Aqueous for the HP.

I do do sell the coater that does both. I can provide information on the coater as well as the coating. I have sold units for both since 1995.

[email protected]

Thanks for your time

Time4u2

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back