UV Coater for sale - 18"

Tom A. Hawk

Registered Users
I have a NEVER BEEN USED UV Coater for sale. It is a Tec Lighting 18" XtraCoat Auto Feed UV Coater. The XtraCoat 18" Offline Auto Feed UV Coating system offers the ideal combination of performance and affordability. The XtraCoat lineup was designed with your needs and desires as a main priority. The UV Coater will give you the capability to apply Hi-Gloss, Satin or Matte coating almost on any printed sheet with ease. Your options and capabilities will be endless if you buy this machine from me!!

This machine has a 3 roll coating system capable of UV and Aqueous coating. A 3" rubber application roller, a 2.5” metering roll, and a 2.5" impression roll. This machine has a 3 lamp Infra-Red curing system for instant cure. It also has a belt that can vary in speeds from 5 to 100 feet per minute. This machine can pump out 3,400 SPH!!

Asking price for this machine is $23,900.00

I am interested in this coater, could you please call me Eddie Armendariz 915 253 9954 or email [email protected]

This machine is no longer available, but I do have another one in the same condition, the only difference is it is a 16". I have sent you information on this. The cost for the 16" is just under $18,000.00

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back