UV Coating equipment

I have a spot coater in my machine line up although, unless you are doing specialty work or long run it is impossible to write a favorable ROI for purchase. If anyone has questions about flood or spot Uv I can be reached at [email protected] or my cell 760-212-4206

The IR is a must if your also going to coat anything from a Digital press

This is only true if you have a bizhub. As stated by someone else, the wax based ink in the bizhub needs Ir heat to allow the coating to cure and permanently stick. Any other print engine digital or offset does not require Ir. Ir heat however, will help increase the flow out time and the over all coat quality.

Inline Anilox Coating units seem to be the leading edge for Coating Applications. With the growing demand for specialty coatings, glitter & texture coatings, and more, many printers appear to be optiing for this technology. Tresu and H&B tend to be the most common units out there, but there are several other options. Anilox Coaters are critical invenstments for print shops as they try to meet future demand in the marketplace.

Hi everybody
i need to ask about something how to change the system from rubber roll to anilox roll in uv coating machine
thank you

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back