Uv lamp specifications

LH_D

im looking for a spec sheet for UV lamps for our Vutek QS3200 printer, ive tried asking Vutek for the spec of the lamps but they claim there is no spec sheet for said lamps, either that or they just dont want to give out the information.

Also, does the arc length of the lamp make a difference to ink curing? I ask this as we have found a supplier local to us who can supply a lamp which is identical in all respects except for the arc length, theirs is 149mm but our OEM lamps are 165mm...

Ex parker service engineer

Ex parker service engineer

Hi LH_D

My name is Denis

Lamps come in all sizes but there are mainly 2 types ( gallium and lead ) diazopolymer.
( iron and cobalt ) photopolymer. The choice of lamp depends on the materials that you use, as your supplier should be able to say what the wavelenght the materials are receptive too. The wavelenght of Diazo lamps is 365nm and the wavelenght of iron is 425nm. Then the next main difference is the lamp working voltage, and wattage. thus if you put a 415v 5KW LAMP in a 240v 1kw machine it probably would not work. But if you put a 240v 1kw lamp in a 415v 5kw machine it would probalby explode. There are plenty of equivalent lamps.
If you require further infomation please email me: [email protected]

Regards Denis.:)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back