• The Marketplace area of PrintPlanet was setup to allow end users to buy/sell equipment or announce job openings and post resumes. If you are an equipment dealer or staffing company please contact us about sponsorship packages that we offer.
    Thanks

UV printing on wood in southern Ontario??

CClyde

Does anyone know if there is a printer in southern Ontario that can print UV inks on wood (hardwood boards)?
Google doesn't, but I find that hard to believe.

buckeye

I used to run a Mimaki flatbed that could print on hardwood. It couldn't be any thicker than 2'' though.

kinni88

CClyde Contact me -- Craig Greenwood with TIGER Coatings. We manufacture industrial inkjet ink for wood, metal, glass, metals and more. 'Specifically for industrial applications. We have an outdoor LED UV ink for wood and melamine. We can get 10 years plus UV and water resistance with our topcoats. I can recommend a producer or an equipment partner for your application (715)716-6685

Automatically Autonomous Automation

Automatically Autonomous Automation
Although the autonomous car is not quite ready, a lights out print operation is something you can do right now if you have a comprehensive Print MIS (Management Information System). The advantages can put money on your bottom line. So what’s your next step? Link to Article