Versant 280 Saddle Stitch not folding even...

weeness

We have two Versant 280's and one of them I am having an issue where the saddle stitch is not folding exactly in half. It is of by 2 to 4 mm. Our tech showed us how to log into the Admin account and adjust the fold for saddle stitch for our exact page count but the problem is when I save the setting and log out, one versant "B" will not keep the settings. The other Versant "A" does hold its settings which has me confused and the technician which if why I wanted to reach out on here to see if anyone else has had this issue.

There are mechanical fold adjustments in the booklet maker and HFSI settings for various book thicknesses that the tech should delve into or should call their second level support for help on.

Thanks for the tips. I've been in contact with the tech. He has done some mechanical as well. He is aware of this issue, I just wanted to reach out here to see if anyone else has ran into this issue.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back