water chemistry - what are we all using?

itsaprintshop

Hamada 234 using emerald green 4 ouces per gallon tap water.
Halm Jet and AB Dick 9810 using 15:1 universal pink and 4:1 of Alcohol to tap water.

What works for everyone else?

I am curious what is Prime sheetfed. Is there something you noticeably gain from using this? I run a QM46/2 as well.

I am curious what is Prime sheetfed. Is there something you noticeably gain from using this? I run a QM46/2 as well.

Pime Sheetfed Fount. Made by Rycoline/Sun Chemical. I was offered this years ago when i started a new job and the solution they were using didnt work well. I run the same mix in our GTO 4 color. It works so i stick with it.

we are running a goss sunday 4000 4 unit and we started using a product called grafsolve 4000 last year. It really saved our ass concerning ink feedback into the water train / slip rollers

RO water & Millennium 1000 from Tower Chemical. Runs on Heidelberg CD-102's, SM-102, SM-52 & QM-46 with no issues.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back