Web to Print and PURLs

mthomas9

Are there any web to print systems that incorporate the use of PURLs? Doing a quick search on google I guess mailprint.com would fit this description.

Do you think this would be a valuable feature for a web to print system to have?

Thanks.. look forward to your responses.

I think an affordable program that incorporated web to print, MIS (management) program, email contact database, Purls, would be great.

I am sure there are vendors out there offering these into one package but they got to be pricey.

w2p

w2p

I think an affordable program that incorporated web to print, MIS (management) program, email contact database, Purls, would be great.

I am sure there are vendors out there offering these into one package but they got to be pricey.

That would be a complex system, not only a "program". Except PURL, you will find a good sollution from Hiflex with W2P and MIS integrated along with EFI (own w2p, integrated with Hagen). It might be possibile to integrate an XMPie with Hagen, that would be one of the best sollutions... combining the power of XMPie W2P and variable data management with EFI Hagen MIS capabilities.

Andrei

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back