What color is this c130 955

thegasior

Hello everyone

I did get from my client cardboard with sample color which says on back "Ink reference: C130 955". I have checked that number in color palette in PS_cs3 but i only can type up to 5 symbols if i write the first c130 is this green(C76 Y100) and for c955 is (C73 Y91) but looking at the sample it is much different. Could it be the mix of those two colors. I will be happy to get any suggestions.

Thanks

^^ +1 to Gordo' suggestion... otherwise simply match the sample religiously, and perhaps ensure the client press checks the job after make ready but before running and signs off on a printed sheet... that way mistakes( which can still be made!!) are minimised and your ass is covered regardless :)

Thanks for suggestion, but before asking my client i wanted to be sure that i not making a fool out of my self asking that kind of question. Maybe there was some kind of color system that i have no knowledge of which uses that sort of reference, but probably they made some kind of mistake. Anyway thanks for answer to my question.:)

I read in "Real World Color Management" that the most important color management tool is the telephone. I agree. Talking to our customers, those who provide the data we process, is the start of a beautiful and productive relationship.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back