What Is The Diffrence Ld-6501 Vs Bizpro 6501

Good Day All

My Question Is?
What Is The Diffrence Ld-6501 Vs Bizpro 6501?

I want Too Buy A machine?

Or Which Are The Other Option For Me?

Thank you For The Reply In Advance.

Is the Machine Configuration Same

I have Heared That Ld Series Is For Graphic & Bizpro Series Is For Buisness Not For Graphic is I am Right

And The Tonner They Used Are Diffrent Or The Same

Bizpro Gives With The Fiery And The Other Ld Gives With The Professional Rip What Is The Diffrence

Pls Give Your Email Id

Thanking You

Sorry this machine is not sold in my area so I don't know the specfications of it. I would assume they are the same as the c6501 and have restricted options on the 5501. The toners are the same but the toner bottles are bigger on an 01 machine. I am only aware of four rips for the c6500/1 IC-408, IC-303, IC-305, and IC-304. I have no idea what a 'Professional Rip' is. My email us [email protected]

This is the first I have heard of this rip. From what I gather from the speel I have found this would be the KM equivalent to freeflow. Reading between the lines this rip would only be available on this 'ld' model. My no scanner theory is out the window as this machine seems to have a scanner.

Like I say we don't sell these (yet) so can't offer much, sorry.

Ld-6501 Vs Bizpro 6501 have exactly the same OT, these 2 products are carried by different business units of konica minolta.

if you are in the digital printing business, it is advised to go for the pro6501 with ic304+ as the performance and the stability of the RIP ic304+ is much better

i would say the creo is better. but i have to say that i have not used the professional rip.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back