White Label print solution provider?

qrguy

Hi All,

I'm a printing consultant for a small startup looking to find a print partner who can white label a web-to-print solution for everything from business cards to dog bowls (ok, that might be a stretch, but it's a running joke for my clients).

We're looking for a reliable, fast implementation of the solution, and the ability to make it seamless from our site to their W2P API. There would also be some image handoff for each user as well, and the possibility of additional programming. We have a high end programmer on staff, so customization on our end to interface with the provider's tools shouldn't be an issue.

I've come across a few sites, but they mainly offer paper. My clients are interested mainly in having digital print T-shirts and that sort of thing.

Any suggestions, or anyone on here fit the bill?

Cheers,
-S

Check out inksoft.com

they specialize in t-shirt type stuff, then look elsewhere for the paper related stuff.

too pricey for us, but some of you out there can afford it.

Hi, I know someone offering that type of thing :)
What I think they do - they offset print the backing sheets and heat transfer it on to garments. Samples looked good, he says it holds 30 washers What kind of runs are we talking about?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back