Who has the best all-around package for web-to-print?

thanks gailbird65, the names you mentioned & basic summary give me quite a lot to investigate, cheers

There's just nothing out there right now that's the complete package - MIS, online storefront / estimating, production workflow, gang runs, inventory and fulfillment.

gailbird65, just FYI, the Accura MIS + AccuraOnline eCommerce module can do all of the above and more. Additionally there is a PDF artwork generation option (W2P?) that can use either B2B style “forms” based entry and variable data or B2C style HTML5 WYSIWYG editing (soon to be released).

The MIS and the online site have live bi-directional integration - what happens in the MIS is instantly available online and what happens online is available in the MIS, all seamlessly “out of the box”.

Although it can do rudimentary gang runs of multiples of the same finished size job, it is not strong in the gang run area, so that is the only box that I would not count as currently being ticked on your shopping list.

Disclosure: I work for the Australian and New Zealand distributor of the Accura MIS.

Accura Print Management System
AccuraOnline - eCommerce Module

Stephen Marsh

try my print cloud, Premium Web to Print and Print MIS - MyPrintCloud

includes MIS

- Print MIS, CRM, CMS - Estimating, Order Processing, Billing etc
- Retail Stores – ‘Vista like’ Web Site open 24/7 , Retail templates and online payments
- Private Corporate Store Fronts – Private ordering portals
- Broker Storefronts - Multiple webstores feedings into one MIS
- Template and product libraries - Share digital assets across stores

contact [email protected]

What is best Ustore o DSF

What is best Ustore o DSF

I am trying to figure out what is best option DFS o Ustore Xmpie, I will appreciate some advices.

Feeling shocked as competitor is coping our Web2Print Storefront Themes. Not just themes, html code, css, javascript, images text everything. After writing to myPrintCloud they are not responding emails or call.

try my print cloud, Premium Web to Print and Print MIS - MyPrintCloud

includes MIS

- Print MIS, CRM, CMS - Estimating, Order Processing, Billing etc
- Retail Stores – ‘Vista like’ Web Site open 24/7 , Retail templates and online payments
- Private Corporate Store Fronts – Private ordering portals
- Broker Storefronts - Multiple webstores feedings into one MIS
- Template and product libraries - Share digital assets across stores

contact [email protected]

First please create your own product & designs, You team is coping themes from Web To Print, Web2Print Storefront Solutions, Photo Album, Print Shop Software. Designing Tools, VDP, trade printers. This is really unprofessional and you have put your clients also into legal risk.

Pixopa

Pixopa

Take a look at Pixopa. Enterprise Web to Print Ecommerce Solution with Tablet ready HTML5 Online Designer for Selling Customizable Products Online. Developed in open source, has dropshipping to multiple vendors, 550+ Google fonts, works on tablets, mobiles & computers alike

I agree, Pixopa is a great solution. We developed a site using pixopa and Magento Community for printing on vinyl and sublimation and it is a great solution.

We have done another site with it as well. We are not using Wholesale Custom & Corporate Promotional Products which was set up as a great wholesale account if someone is interested we would definitely work with someone.

Why investing much more then today affordable SaaS web to print solutions ? Been 10 years in this market we know our customers launch their websites in few weeks and can decide on modular solution where they can always upgarde for B2C/B2B. You can view B2CPrint's main solutions here [solutions] . In fact with B2CPrint multi channel web to print platforms, print providers can streamline orders from website, mobile and Facebook !

Last edited:
Well PrintJob has just launched a brand new complete SaaS model of its web to print model both b2c and b2b. All their price plans are now transparent and you can have access to your own instant system in seconds. A 15 day free trial. https://printjob.com Using all the latest coding and design technologies they aim to have an easy to use bug free system for all their clients at affordable prices. Amongst the many new features they have is an awesome interpret pdf function which instantly creates templates based on a PDF you upload, making the setting of templates a thing of the past. Amazing. The whole solution is online naturally.

Last edited:
Anyone know if any of these web to print systems can put the attached .pdf into a corresponding hotfolder so that it shows up ready to print in the rip? I also need each product and each optoin to have a SKU and the ability to output an xml that I can format correctly, ie have the correct tags for all the info in the order.

We think there are really 2 major sides of Web to Print.

1 - The B2C (Business to Consumer) side - These platforms really look to capture unknown customers via a web based storefront - Think of the model Vistaprint uses.
2 - The B2B (Business to Business) side - Where the commercial printer is looking to implement a platform to offer their enterprise clients. These platforms really can be thought of as a complete marketing portal for the end client that can host their printed materials as well as all the other marketing assets that may have their brand on them.

Propago is a new take on the B2B side of Web To Print - Offered in a complete SaaS model so you only pay for what you use.
Web to Print on Steroids! Offer your clients a true solution to their marketing supply chain challenges. Offer your sales team a tool to differentiate you from the pack. Offer your operations a platform to handle order demand from inception, through production and final order fulfillment.
Propago is a holistic Marketing Management Platform that allows your clients to streamline ordering, production, fulfillment and distribution of all their marketing assets. Propago's Marketing Management Platform allows enterprises to provide marketing portals to sales teams, affiliates, franchisees, channel partners or any authorized users. Users can access marketing assets, order what they need, when they need it, through intuitive cloud-based marketing portals.
But, Propago doesn’t stop there! With a comprehensive set of web-to-print, production, procurement, warehousing and fulfillment tools, the platform ensures you have a streamlined supply chain from start to finish.
Don't be afraid of the market evolution - Be part of it!

There are many web to print software providers. Its totally upon the requirement. My company, DesignNBuy also provides web to print solution for printers who want to bring their business online. I would say check the portfolio, tools and design studio and compare with other providers.

Does anyone have a web2print software that has categories / products built and we just edit or remove what we dont want? So we dont have rebuild a whole category of products from ground up again.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back