Whose here from PPF?

Gregg

Just curious to see who made the switch from PPF, some names I have yet to see that are always an excellent source of info are:
Clod
DCurry
MattBeals

There are many others too, just can't remember their screenames.

You guys here?

Re: Whose here from PPF?

You might try a user search:

http://printplanet.com/discuss/searchProfile!input.jspa

Some users from PPF changed User Names over here, so that Search isn't going to help Gregg much.

I however misguided, opted to keep mine. Greets Gregg! :D

We're here. It's unfortunate that we seem to have competing user forums happening, makes keeping track twice as much work.

mtnman

>some names I have yet to see that are always an excellent source of info are:
Clod...

I did make the transition, but lost the "clod" moniker, surely you recognize the avatar. ;) I've been on print planet for some time though. Not as stuffy as some make it out to be, though gruff but loveable Uncle Dave will hassle ya if you go off topic too much. ;)

Straighten your tie Mr. Eddington. You used two smilies in that reply. You know better!

That's fine. Deducted a point. Carry on...

I'd say I made the jump, but like some others I've already been on PrintPlanet for a few years. I try to check the "new and improved" one out a couple of times a day. As a wise man once said "Learning is not compulsory... neither is survival."

yeah, me too.

been enjoying the emails for a few years (except for the gawd awful text in the replys!)

thanks for all the hard work.

David

I am here though I am not posting - this is my first in almost 3 weeks. "differences" and lets leave it at that.

Edited by: Chilbear on Sep 25, 2007 6:07 PM to add tag

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back