Whose here from PPF?

Re: Whose here from PPF?

> {quote:title=born2print wrote:}{quote}
> ha ha that's productive.
What is that supposed to mean? Or are you just trying to shine as a PW to WYT?

I'm not 12 so I don't know half of your message "BTW" ;), but I HAVE been banned and a few of my friends have been banned (and not returned here) so I reacted a bit because I did not think you were funny.
We have been preaching anti print planit bashing on another site I post at, so maybe it's a little early for jokes about open wounds.
Respectfully,
(_x_)

I'm here too... kinda. But then again I was only kinda on PPF. I only chimed in once in awhile when I wasn't making enough of an a$$ of myself here in the shop. I'll probably maintain the same persona here as well.

I came over from PPF too.

As a small shop owner this site will be more useful.

Thank you Cory....

OK, but as long as everyone realizes that people like almaink, pointyhat, angstboy, scottws, have already been banned at this site. Banned, not shut off, spanked or given a timeout. Banned.
Just saying is all.

I am here too.
I do actually miss old PPF and old Printplanet.
I loved mailing discussions. This marriage is not my favourite.
Oh well..

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back