Workflow suggestions

Sheppy

Hello All,
We are finally upgrading our workflow. Our Fuji Celebrant rip that was installed in 2004 is WAY past it's prime. It has served us well but we need to upgrade. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions about a a good solution for us. Looking to keep cost's under $20,000. We don't need anything over the top. We basically do all 4 color process. Not looking to re-invent the wheel. We out put to a Fuji Saber 6000 CTP. Any help would be appreciated.

Shepfu
I am also looking for an economical solution. The prices they are quoting are hard to justify for a small shop. Lets try to get this going. I output to a Javelin 9000. I have one press 23x29.

I was always impressed with Xitron's Navigator for the price… It's been a while since I've had any valuable experience with it, but might be worth a look.

Inexpensive Workflow Option

Inexpensive Workflow Option

You can put together a pretty extensive workflow using either a harlequin rip or our TaskForce Rip with I-Trap and the various output plugins. I-Tone with regular and hybrid screening, I-Pdfx trapped PDF for production or proofing, I-Zoom for online zoomable soft proofing. All you need to have is a TIFF Shooter for your output device. The entire package is only some few K.
David Lewis
LucidDream.com

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back