Xante Ilumina Registration

ID13

I'm having problems with an older Xante Ilumina getting cmyk in register. I was wondering if anyone knows how to adjust the registration for each color individually side to side. I can adjust them towards the top and bottom of the sheet using "registration fine adjustment", but haven't been able to figure anything out for the other direction. Would there be an adjustment in diagnostic mode?

I pulled one of these of of moth balls to help us get by with some short-run envelopes and we are having a registration issue. Did you ever get this resolved? I know it was a while ago but I am hoping you might have found a resolution. Thanks in advance!

I pulled one of these of of moth balls to help us get by with some short-run envelopes and we are having a registration issue. Did you ever get this resolved? I know it was a while ago but I am hoping you might have found a resolution. Thanks in advance!
I never found a good solution, but what they have in this youtube video did help a little. I could get the colors in register for a while but by the end of a box of envelopes it was usually off again.

I don't have the machine any more so I can't remember exactly how to get to it, but somewhere in the regular menu was another place to have the machine adjust registration. It was easier to get to so I'd try to do that every time I loaded a new box of envelopes.

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back