Xerox 560 adding Cyan to prints

Hello everyone, recently turned on my Color 560 which was fine, now i get Cyan added to all my prints, i have to add that the drum is new, it does not put Cyan on white zone(unprinted) only on printed zones, like the attachedfile you can see center is ok sides ares not, i tried with greys and gresyscales all go blue except if i use monochrome mode(of course lol). i am a bit lost on how to fix that or what can cause that issue.
Thanks and sorry fo my bad english.

Attachments

• Defaut Cyan.jpg
    Defaut Cyan.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 282
Have you switched the cyan drum with one of the other color drums? That is a quick way to eliminate a problem with the drum without opening a new one.
Yes i did it and nothing changed, what i also did is re calibrate and now on standard paper it prints quite well but coated is the same old mess, it never did that but it seems like it lost its calibration or something like that, i also keep having the date and time reset to 2012, could it be related to it ?

Sorry sir I didn't see your reply until today, If calibration fixed it on one paper but not another, then have you applied the new calibration to the problematic stock, or recalibrated specifically for that stock? I believe you can associate or assign a particular calibration to different stocks. On my xerox machines there is a setting in the driver to pick a paper specific calibration or to use the "default" calibration.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back