Print Problem Xerox 700

Frank MuM

Good morning
This is my first post here. All of a sudden the print quality went bad. The print looks ok when I print for example text on white back ground colors are ok only problem my paper coming
out like gray color or black spot . Full coverage print come out dark to
Toner is all in OK status. new drums , new transfer belt , second BTR roler and blade are new what else to change
Attached the print a to this post.

please help in diagnosing this issue.

Thank you Frank

Attachments

• image_16869633.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 95
  • image_167899137.JPG
    image_167899137.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 158
Good morning
This is my first post here. All of a sudden the print quality went bad. The print looks ok when I print for example text on white back ground colors are ok only problem my paper coming
out like gray color or black spot . Full coverage print come out dark to
Toner is all in OK status. new drums , new transfer belt , second BTR roler and blade are new what else to change
Attached the print a to this post.

please help in diagnosing this issue.

Thank you Frank
Too much toner on the paper and looks the fuser is the problem. Check the fuser heat roll and belt. Also need Max Setup procedures to restore the correct amount of toner on the paper

It’s been a while since I had a 700 but there were some issues with the developer housings and the replacement came from a different model and fixed the issue. Sorry I don’t remember more about this. To my knowledge, the fuser doesn’t have a belt, just rollers. I always had multiple fusers because the 700 was notorious for causing gloss differential when running different size sheets. The solution was to have multiple fusers for different size sheets and swap them out when running different width papers. See if one of your other fusers works better for the issue you’re having.

If you run a lot of black only there is a NVM setting that turns off the other 3 drums, otherwise all drums are rotating even with black only. If you don’t have the NVM for this, I’m sure a Google search would find it. It may also help diagnose the problem by turning 3 drums off.

Just a few things to consider, sorry it’s been years since I had the 700. I had great Xerox techs back then and didn’t pay too much attention to what they were doing because they would throw anything that was needed into it without hesitation to keep it up to standards.

It’s been a while since I had a 700 but there were some issues with the developer housings and the replacement came from a different model and fixed the issue. Sorry I don’t remember more about this. To my knowledge, the fuser doesn’t have a belt, just rollers. I always had multiple fusers because the 700 was notorious for causing gloss differential when running different size sheets. The solution was to have multiple fusers for different size sheets and swap them out when running different width papers. See if one of your other fusers works better for the issue you’re having.

If you run a lot of black only there is a NVM setting that turns off the other 3 drums, otherwise all drums are rotating even with black only. If you don’t have the NVM for this, I’m sure a Google search would find it. It may also help diagnose the problem by turning 3 drums off.

Just a few things to consider, sorry it’s been years since I had the 700. I had great Xerox techs back then and didn’t pay too much attention to what they were doing because they would throw anything that was needed into it without hesitation to keep it up to standards.
Thank you TJ Printer I replace all consumables now is a time for developer

The fuser have heat roll and pressure belt for larger nip.
This make better fusing on large paper and duples print.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back