Xerox 700 VS Canon 9060

abdouz

we have 2 machines xerox 250 from 4 years and we need to upgrade to new machine and i have offers from xerox (xerox 700) and canon (canon c9060) out prints 40000 for month, our products are brochures, flayers. bus. cards,.......so i need quality

many thanks
Abdou

Xerox 700 replacement

Xerox 700 replacement

Bad luck with service, precision alignment, and other issues with Xerox 700 loaded w/ finishing options. Need a replacement competitive unit. Any suggestions appreciated.

We have a Xerox 700, it is not a very heavy duty machine, and needs a perfect environment and some very good techs to keep it going. Ours has been a nightmare, and we are glad that we only took a two year lease. Canons are reportedly bad as well though, maybe see what you think of KM and Ricoh's offereings, that is who we will be looking more closely at when we see the light at the end of the Xerox tunnel.

Xerox=Nightmare, Had a lot of faith going in , but it blew right up in our faces. Arrogance of Xerox deserved punitive court action, but , alas, they are bigger than all of us!

Xerox 700

Xerox 700

the Xerox is the only digital press we have had. There's some good & bad with it. When all is ok, it produces nice work.

BUT it is slow, gets jacked up after running blk & white, a Xerox Tech is usually having to come by once a week.

We installed our Xerox 700 new years eve 2009. Not perfect but all in all it is a very good machine. I will put the quality up against the Canon or KM any day and you cannot beat the price. Our machine has the high cap. paper tray, the single tray + a Creo Rip.
Bottom line on any of these machines is who has the best service techs in your area. Our Xerox techs are pretty good. I also like that you can change most of the parts yourself, shortens the down time and the number of calls.
We have had our issues with the machine (not getting the software upgrades on time, fusors with manufacturers defects, battle of Cust. Expectation Document- make sure you read this!) but I would get the 700 again tomorrow.

DC560 nice upgrade from the XER DC250 or DC260

DC560 nice upgrade from the XER DC250 or DC260

You might look at the DC560/Creo combination. Similar to the Dc700 but a lower AMPV. Also the Creo DFE has the Adobe Print engine standard for those evil Adobe files. Will auto duplex 176 GSM. Again you get what you pay for higher volumes require high priced systems KM8000 DC8002/ Canon 8000. Most complaints I see are from printers who try to run stocks through the machine that never should be used or are not recommended.

J.G.

thanks fol all but i need to know which one higher quality xerox 700 or canon 9060, about the service it is good in the same day for the call we solve the problem but the service very expensive, so i need to get feedback about the quality between xerox and canon

We have had a xerox 700 for little over 3 years and it runs great. I would not recommed any of the finishing unit, it slows everything just about in half. Never had any problems with techs. The only problem I have is not being able to get good supplies, I think the parts they refurbish are bad. Quality is good and somewhat consistent, the color drifts alittle when not using digital paper.
Hope this helps

You might look at the DC560/Creo combination. Similar to the Dc700 but a lower AMPV. Also the Creo DFE has the Adobe Print engine standard for those evil Adobe files. Will auto duplex 176 GSM. Again you get what you pay for higher volumes require high priced systems KM8000 DC8002/ Canon 8000. Most complaints I see are from printers who try to run stocks through the machine that never should be used or are not recommended.

J.G.

i will see xerox 560 and i will compare between xerox 560 and xerox700

Can't recommend Xerox 700

Can't recommend Xerox 700

Some precision issues, label issues, routine marks etc. are a problem for techs, down for a week at a time - our area manager is not all that helpful. Xerox customer service is going downhill fast!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back