xerox 7002/8002

asPrint

Just wondered if anyone had any updates/reports on problems they were having with above machines? - there was a fair amount of discussion on here a while ago but it went quiet...

Thanks in advance for any response...

downsizing

downsizing

we're having our replaced with a different machine.

I would like to know if anyone else with the color problems is also processing film or plates in the same area or not.

Processing film and plates in the same area?? I'm shocked Xerox would install it there. I knew of a company that had a Canon box in the same room as their film processor (photo company), the fumes would screw their drums up and they would change them like every 2 weeks. They moved the machine to a different room and all was fine. Your chemicals may have something to do with it.

I have not been on in a long time. I have had my 7002 replaced by another 7002 and then an 8000AP. They all have the same issues. We are now battling them on taking the
8000AP out. If anyone else is have legal/financial/production issues wth any of Xerox's machines and would like to speak to me about any of them please contact me by email. I'm sick of typing all this crap, but would like to warn everyone in the market for digital equipment that XEROX HAS A COLOR ISSUE.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back