Xerox 800/1000 monthly volume

We have been riding out a lot of the initial issues and the have since surpassed. I haven't had a service call on my 800 in 2 months. I run anything from NCR to 130# cover in all sizes, I normally run 250k clicks a month (8.5x11 clicks although we normally run on large sheets). At first we were having a lot of issues, 1 a day at times - my machine was out of service for over 2 weeks at one point. We had to get through a lot of crap to get to where we are now on our 800 and things are pretty good as I speak. But that is also the risk you take when you adopt new technology, we were one of the first orders for the 800 so we knew what we were getting into. They have since replaced a lot of parts that were causing the issues we first were seeing.

We are having great luck with the 800 and selling a lot of the clear. If you know how to design for it, it's fantastic. The ad agencies are loving it. If you are consumate at doing your maintenance and you make sure the maintenance Xerox does all their maintenance, you will amaze your customers with it.

I have included a link to an article that just came out yesterday.

FPO: Yorke Printe Self-Promotion

We are having great luck with the 800 and selling a lot of the clear. If you know how to design for it, it's fantastic. The ad agencies are loving it. If you are consumate at doing your maintenance and you make sure the maintenance Xerox does all their maintenance, you will amaze your customers with it.

I have included a link to an article that just came out yesterday.

FPO: Yorke Printe Self-Promotion

RKS - this is great work, I love the creativity of your plant.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back