XEROX D125 B&W Toner Cartridge poor Yield and Chip Issue

Duncan Hyde

Hi Forum,

We acquired this machine a couple of months ago to increase our B&W printing capacity, but the toner yield is terrible for a production level machine and the cartridge chip says toner out and there's still a lot of toner left in it. We also have 2 other Sharp B&W with less print speed but far great toner yield.

Is anyone else having this issue and what if anything can be done with Xerox to resolve this??

Duncan

When we were running manuals with small print and lots of lines on these machines we could run through a bottle every 4 hours easy.

Hi arossetti, Wow! and what about the chip saying the toners out and there's still a lot left when you shake it or open it and pour it out to see?

Hi arossetti, Wow! and what about the chip saying the toners out and there's still a lot left when you shake it or open it and pour it out to see?

Never had that issue, how ever if you are buying the bottles I would get a funnel and transfer that toner into a half used bottle. Or reach out to Xerox.

I have a friend using that machine at their shop and this happens to them alot. Xerox said to order more toner. No-one was happy.

I had a similar experience with a Nuvera 120 and couldn't be happier to not have it anymore.

I have a friend using that machine at their shop and this happens to them alot. Xerox said to order more toner. No-one was happy.

I had a similar experience with a Nuvera 120 and couldn't be happier to not have it anymore.

We got rid of all our Xerox BW production after years of loyalty; started with DocuTechs then 3 generations of Nuveras. We moved to the Oce 6100 and never looked back.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back