Xerox Docu Color 260 Fuser

CanarcticPress

I seem to remember about a Year ago 13 x 19 was fine to run on the 260 but just a few days ago I was printing a 13 x 19 poster on a 80lb Matte Txt Stock and it completely wrecked the fuser I had in the printer. I switched it out and the same thing happened to the brand new fuser, the edges print job looked as if someone had drawn little lines into the edges of the job. When i examined the fuser it had defects of the edge. Did anyone else notice this or am i going crazy?

if you are printing a lot of 11x17 or 12x18 it wears the fuser in that size, so when you put a 13x19 sheet you'll see those lines on the edges.

I'm assuming that your contract includes supplies, so you can order and have 3 fusers, one for each size, and just swap them when you need to.

The thing is though I put A new fuser in for the 13 x 19 and It just completely wrecked the job and the fuser to run a 13x19. 12x 18 is no problem even with the fuser damaged.. But still wont run a 13x19 :(

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back