XMPie PPML printing question

zapprint

We are pretty new and very inexperienced in VDP and have tried FusionPro and now have Xmpie, which should be better but still slow in sending individual pdf's top the rip, Xerox 6060/Fiery.
We were told to send as PPML but I find no documentation on how to accomplish this??

Thanks

I have XMPie and here's how I do it.

First, you need to use either a HotFolder, Command Worksation or Fiery Downloader to get the files to the Fiery.

Then create the file in XMpie and select PPML (or VPS if your Fiery supports it) and send that file to the Fiery then impose or print like any other file.

I use XMPie on my Fiery on a daily basis so if you need any help just let me know.

Also one last thing if you're using XMPie to access the manual just click Help on the XMPie plugin and it will open a PDF of the complete manual (you can also search your computer for it). For Fiery documentation you should have a CD with all that info on it.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back