Xpo Error 10094

Magnus59

Anybody have any idea what this error means
Plate loads, expose gets to 29%, unloads blank plate, fails with Xpo error 10094

I am getting the same error but have no clue what the issue is. It will Expose a plate then I get the error. Sometimes I can get 3 or 4 plates to expose and then the error occurs again and I get 4 straight blanks. Very frustrating. Please help anyone!

I am getting the same error but have no clue what the issue is. It will Expose a plate then I get the error. Sometimes I can get 3 or 4 plates to expose and then the error occurs again and I get 4 straight blanks. Very frustrating. Please help anyone!
I got ours running again by restoring the configuration from a backup, this caused some other weird behaviour (cannot prepare drum for loading) so restored current config, this resulted in original issue, restored from old backup again and everything is now working.

Thank you. Not sure about how to perform the Restore but I think its best to get a Kodak Technician out and run this by them
Good luck with that if it's a Magnus 400, they EOL'd them so we're on our own. Machine has run perfectly for over a week, now the same problem has recurred :(

Hello everyone,
I support Kodak CTP anywhere in the country if needed. Now there are many different models and software versions.
If you text me at 513-312-7154 the exact model (diodes or Quantum) ,year of your magnus400 as well as the application and XPO version I might be able to help you.

Hello everyone,
I support Kodak CTP anywhere in the country if needed. Now there are many different models and software versions.
If you text me at 513-312-7154 the exact model (diodes or Quantum) ,year of your magnus400 as well as the application and XPO version I might be able to help you.
We are in Australia, so not sure if you can support us here. Machine is 2008 Quantum with upgrade to external PC. Xpo version is 2.10.540.014

Hello everyone,
Hi,
We are in Australia as well. Little to no support in this country. Our Magnus is now dropping plates before loading onto the drum without any error. Just doesnt want to load it. It picks it up and punches the plate, picks it up again then drops it before loading onto the drum. So frustrating.

Update:
The expose was failing because coolant was not getting to the head
Swapped around the hoses for the coolant and it works now

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back