Collapse
Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printing on Silverfoil

Hello everyone, i would like to print Fullcolor on silverfoil. its for a videogame cover in a plasticcase, its around A4 size. i know that you need to print white first then the colors over it for strong colors. i cant find a local store that can do this. do you have any recommendations for an online printing service that can do this? thanks for your help. greets klorzeiger

Look for sign shops or packaging mockup/proofing service providers that have solvent/UV/latex inkjet capabilities and media… But first, you will need to consider your budget! EDIT: My comments were based around the presumption of a very small run, which may or may not be the case.

Stephen Marsh
    Last edited by Stephen Marsh; 07-18-2018, 04:28 PM.
    Comments are personal and my views may not be shared by my employer or partners.

Comment

We regularly print over a silver laminate on Indigo presses. We have found that the ink keys better to the laminate than it does to foil board. We usually don't run a white base, but can do if it's needed.
      It can be done on offset as well, but best on presses fitted with UV curing equipment.
      Try seeking out a local printer that has an Indigo press to start with, and discuss your options with them.
      We would be happy to help you but we're located in Australia.

Comment

Hi Klorzeiger, suche mal auf cold foil, auch in der Schweitz gibt es firmen die dich vielleicht auf dem weg helfen könnten, (auch digital ist es heute schon ganz gut möglich, ich habe das gesehen bei Ricoh), zbs. http://www.groupdoc.ch/de/portfolio/drucksachen aber das ist nur der erste hit in Google

Comment

4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)AleyantCanonKBA
        CanonAleyantDuploStandard Finishing

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4909 users online. 95 members and 4814 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
        X