light production printers

Collapse
Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks All. All the posts have been very helpful during the decision time. We wound up installing the Konica Minolta Accurio. I like the fact that I can use the high end paper feed and finishing using even on their entry print engine. I'm happy with the cost. So far the machine has been brilliant. It exceed what I expected from an entry level or light production model. So far I have been able to handle every job even 350gsm with heavy coverage. Still learning the finer details but I'm happy with the KM.

Comment

Originally posted by studioindustria View Post
      thank you Bob and AC. I do realize that I am asking a lot of a light production press. I am in the early stages of evaluation. The sales reps are easy to claim that the small press can do it all. I realize otherwise. I learned a lot in the past week and now have better and more detailed questions for the sales and tech teams. Im am current t that state where you lean a little and realize that you know nothing. I received a demo pn the Konica Minolta C3070 and was surprised to lear that the same professional paper feed and finishing units that are available on the big presses are available on the small ones as well. I’m not sure if our budget allows us to go up to a machine in the class of the Ricoh 7200
      I would say, look at the Ricoh 5200. I was so surprised by the quality and it would definitely handle your volume. I'm around the same. It was what I was set to purchase, but Canon is releasing a new imagepress line C910 series. So we're now waiting to test the C71 version at the end of the month.

Comment

4OverCanonKBAAvantiXeroxSmartsoft (Presswise)Duplo

Free Download

Collapse

Avanti
      Before You Buy A Print MIS Read This - FREE Download Link To Download

Canon4OverXeroxSmartsoft (Presswise)Duplo

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4840 users online. 84 members and 4756 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,611 at 11:23 AM on 02-27-2019.

Working...
      X