Smartstream 6.1 in CS6 anyone having issues?

prepress cindy

Ever since changing from CS5 to CS6 my Indesign keeps freezing when making JLT's. I can't be the only person having issues, HP has no suggestions. Did anyone else run into this?

Ever since changing from CS5 to CS6 my Indesign keeps freezing when making JLT's. I can't be the only person having issues, HP has no suggestions. Did anyone else run into this?

There is a 6.1.1 upgrade to SmartStream that seems to have solved some of the problems. We have spent a lot of time on the phone with HP the past few weeks since upgrading to CS6.

There is a 6.1.1 upgrade to SmartStream that seems to have solved some of the problems. We have spent a lot of time on the phone with HP the past few weeks since upgrading to CS6.

yeah I was probably one of the first people given that upgrade and it did not solve my issue.

Downgrade SmartStream to previous version

Downgrade SmartStream to previous version

I had to downgrade back to version 6.0 i30 of SmartStream to get it to work with Indesign 6.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back